Every time your house is renovated, extended or decorated, it causes a lot of dirt and dust. We know this can be frustrating. That’s why we start offering after builders cleaning in London. Service designed to help you deal with the after-construction mess. When you book after builders cleaning with us you should know two important things:
- First, the service can be conducted only in case all the building work is completed.
- And second, we don`t throw away construction debris and leftover building materials.
Our Post Construction & Renovation Cleaning Includes:
- Removing dust from all surfaces
- Cleaning outside of appliances and cupboards
- Polishing glass, steel and chrome fixtures
- Cleaning inside windows
- Vacuuming and mopping all floors
When and How to BookWondering whether our service is appropriate for you? The answer is YES, if you have done some of these or similar activities lately:
- Painting and renovation
- Handyman work
- Fitting new cupboards
- Fitting new carpets
- After loft extensions
- Water pipes replacement
- Heating pipes replacement
Our Rates and Special OffersThe after builders cleaning service is an hourly-based service. It starts from £14 per hour, for one cleaner. The amount of time depends on your exact needs and the size and condition of the property. For better results, please provide us with a list of the cleaning tasks and prioritise them. We recommend to combine two or more services and get more for less. The idea is to make a package that fits your specific needs and budget. Also, do not forget to ask for our special offers and discounts when you call for a free quote.
Why You Need the Help of Professional Cleaners
- We use professional detergents to achieve the best results possible;
- We handle all size jobs with the same skills and diligence
- We work on flexible hours based on the availability of client and cleaners
- No extra charges for weekends and bank holidays
- We provide complete insurance cover against accidental injury and property damage claims